As discussed in previous newsletters and at Parent Information Sessions, Bannister Creek Primary School will be rolling out a staggered implementation of a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program over the next 3 years. This will begin with our 2019 Year 3 and 4 students, who are requested to have a personal iPad for use at school. Parents have an option to take advantage of educational pricing through JB Hi-Fi who will supply Bannister Creek parents with iPads at a reduced cost. Please follow the instructions below to login to their website and see the different options available. A Parent BYOD information book is available here or pick up a copy from the School Office.
Mrs Lyn Macauley
18th October 2018
How it works
The online portal offers a step-by-step navigation. To pre-order your child’s education device simply:
1. Go to jbeducation.com.au/byod
2. Enter your school code BCPS2019
3. Once logged in, select the relevant student programme.
4. Select your preferred JB Hi-Fi store for pick up, or pick up from your school (where possible).
5. Follow the prompts to choose your device, insurance cover and device accessories.
6. Enter your personal details.
7. Select a payment method and complete your order.
8. If you have any questions, please contact us at jbeducation.com.au/byod or call 1300 730 548.